Generally, women go to bed without applying any antiwrinkle night moisturizers. But, they do not realize that by doing this, they are committing a serious mistake, which will affect their skin in the long run. This is because they are unaware of the countless advantages of night moisturizers! The idea of applying moisturizers may seem insignificant, but how it enhances your skin texture is just unbelievable!
Before understanding how antiwrinkle night moisturizers work and how effective they are, it is important to know the factors that lead to wrinkle formation at an early age.
Causes of Premature Signs of Aging
- Solar radiation speeds up the destruction of collagen fibers in our skin through the process of oxidation.
- Smoking causes early aging signs, especially in places, where the skin is very thin, such as upper lips and the sides of the eyes.
- If your diet is rich in sugar, it can cause the skin cells to lose its elasticity.
Fruits and vegetables are major source of antioxidants in our daily diet. So, its absence can make your skin dry and dull.
- Stress and anxiety can be responsible for increasing the levels of stress hormones like adrenaline and cortisol, which may result in the appearance of early aging signs.
Why We Need Antiwrinkle Night Moisturizers?
- Our skin absorbs natural ingredients better at night
- Cell regeneration power of skin is higher at night when we sleep.
It clears off dirt from the face, renews the skin cells and does not allow the tissues to get damaged.
How Does Antiwrinkle Night Moisturizers Work?
If you are wondering why you should consider adding a night moisturizer to your beauty regimen, then you a very good reason. During the day time, our skin is in protective mode. It means, our skin makes every possible effort to fight against all the environmental aggressors, such as dust, pollution, UV rays and so on.
The formulations that you apply during the daytime are filled with peptides, antioxidants and generally a high SPF that promote our skin’s protective properties. However, at night, our skin goes into repair and rest mode. Therefore, the purpose of a night moisturizer is to support the skin and make it more efficient to maintain its health and flawless appearance.
Effectiveness of Antiwrinkle Night Moisturizers
Here comes the most crucial part about an antiwrinkle night moisturizer – its effectiveness.
- It supplies moisture to those parts that are dry; therefore, helps keep your facial skin hydrated.
- Night moisturizers soothe your face naturally.
- It maintains the freshness of your skin as well as its smooth texture.
- This effective formula increases collagen production in the skin.
- It also improves blood circulation to the skin; thereby, giving you healthy and wrinkle-free skin.
- It helps reduce wrinkles and other premature aging signs on your face.
- Night moisturizers also prevent sagging skin.
- The formula is capable of making your skin soft and supple.
- It supports your skin to restore its elasticity.
How to Choose Antiwrinkle Night Moisturizers?
Selecting the right antiwrinkle night moisturizers that best suits your skin is very important. Follow the below-mentioned tips to get an effective night moisturizer:
- When selecting a night moisturizer for yourself, make sure that the formula is not too thick.
- A thick night moisturizer blocks your skin pores. Therefore, it becomes difficult for your skin to breathe.
- Whenever you are selecting a night moisturizer, make sure it is fragrance free and hypoallergenic.
Active Ingredients Used in Antiwrinkle Night Moisturizers
It is very important to have some understanding of ingredients of anti-aging products like antiwrinkle night moisturizers.
Check out the list of basic ingredients listed below:
- Natural Ingredients: Aloe vera, honey, shea butter and jasmine
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, E and A
- Herbal Oils: Jojoba oil, olive oil, apricot oil and rose oil
- Anti-Aging Components: Retinol, peptides, amino acids, AHAs, copper and antioxidants
Procedure to Apply Antiwrinkle Night Moisturizers
Do not apply the antiwrinkle night moisturizers just the way you want. This may reduce its effectiveness.
Follow the below-mentioned procedure to use this formula on your face:
1. Wash your face properly before you apply an antiwrinkle night moisturizer.
2. Take only the required amount of this formula and dab it onto your face.
3. In a circular upward motion, massage it on to your skin.
4. Remember not to apply the moisturizer on your eyelids.