Healthy and Tasty: Winter Immunitea Elixir Recipe by Kimberly Snyder
Kimberly Snyder is back with another refreshing and calming recipe. The Winter Immunitea Elixir Recipe has a calming effect on the nervous system. Keeping in mind your daily busy life packed with lots of activities, juggling between so many tasks and roles, Kimberly thought of this recipe.
The Winter Immunitea Elixir has simple kitchen ingredients which help in stress management and maintains a perfect balance between our immunity and nervous system.
Here are the common kitchen ingredients used in the Winter Immunitea Elixir and their benefits:
- Ginger: Ginger is spicy, aromatic and one of the most common ingredients used in winters. It helps in promoting body detoxification and improving immunity. It is a warming root and helps in improving congestion due to cough, cold and sinusitis.
- Lemon: Lemon is a rich source of vitamin C. It therefore significantly reduces inflammation and delays aging. It helps in liver detoxification and tissue regeneration. Lemon also helps in boosting immunity and has various healing properties.
- Cayenne Pepper: Cayenne pepper is used in the form of powder, capsules, and also cream owing to its various detoxification properties. These properties help in aiding digestion and slowing intestinal gas. It also helps in reducing acidity and stimulates blood circulation.
- Turmeric: It has excellent medicinal properties. Curcumin is the main component in turmeric that arrests the cellular aging by combating free radicals. Turmeric is also a powerful anti-inflammatory agent. It helps in stimulating blood circulation and also cleanses the blood.
Adding maple syrup or coconut nectar will enhance the taste of the recipe.
Let’s check out how to prepare this super easy and delicious Winter Immunitea Elixir:
- One cup hot water
- One tablespoon grated ginger
- Two teaspoons maple syrup or coconut nectar
- One teaspoon lemon juice
- One-fourth teaspoon turmeric
- One-fourth teaspoon cayenne pepper
How to make it:
- Pour hot water in a sauce pan and add grated ginger to it.
- Boil the mixture and strain it into a cup.
- Add one teaspoon lemon juice, two teaspoons maple syrup or coconut nectar, one fourth teaspoon of each turmeric and cayenne pepper. Mix thoroughly. Enjoy your Winter Immunitea Elixir.