Rambutan Beauty Smoothie Recipe is one of the amazing recipes by Kimberly Snyder which can improve skin health and enhance your beauty.
Rambutan might sound like a new fruit to you, but, it is a tropical fruit similar to mamoncillo, longan, and lychee. Despite its small in size, the fruit is rich in vitamin C and can help in removing the harmful toxins from the body and boosting the immunity of your body.
Moreover, the health benefits that makes this ingredient eligible to be a part of Kimberly’s recipe are listed below:
- Improves digestion: Because of its natural antibacterial properties, it is effective for killing the intestinal parasites, thus allowing the body to break down and eliminate waste.
- Helps in boosting energy: The recipe contains a good amount of proteins and carbohydrates and can be an energy booster.
- Improves skin health: Vitamin C and manganese found in rambutan can be essential for skin. These nutrients can be helpful in boosting the production of collagen, an essential component for reducing the signs of aging. Also, vitamin C is an effective antioxidant that help fighting the harmful free radicals and contribute to the health of skin.
With its variety of benefits, it is essential for health and beauty. But, what should be the base of the smoothie? Well, Kimberly used coconut water as the base of her smoothie. This is because it is super light, thin and has a sweet and earthy taste. Also, not just the taste, coconut water is rich in various essential nutrients such as calcium, potassium, and magnesium.
Potassium in coconut water acts as an electrolyte and thus helps in the cleansing of the cells and regulates the levels of fluids inside them.
Also, one of the best health benefits of coconut water is that it helps in keeping the body hydrated and thus helps in enhancing the beauty.
This is how to make rambutan beauty smoothie at home:
- Rambutans- 5
- Banana- 1
- Coconut water- 1 cup
- Spinach- 1 handful
- Coconut nectar- 1 tablespoon
How to make:
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend well.
- Serve the final smoothie in a glass.
This drink can refresh the mind and body of a person and can be beneficial for their beauty. But, the major question that is still unanswered is, “where to find rambutans?” Well, this fruit can be found in some stores and supermarkets. It is harvested between July-September and December-January.
So, grab the ingredients and make this awesome rambutan beauty smoothie at home today.