A question that we often ask to ourselves as well as others is ‘How do celebrities look ageless?’ We see Jenifer Lopez still sparking the stage with her timeless elegance and charm even at the age of 48. In such cases, questions like ‘Is there a way that can make us look ageless like them?’ or ‘What is the secret behind that ageless look?’ certainly come to our mind.
Most of the time, we experience that with age, our skin starts looking wrinkly and the body gains a bit of extra weight. Also, aging weakens our immunity, making us more prone to infections and other health issues.
But, do you know that there is a way that can effectively reduce these signs of aging. Yes, there exists an antiaging procedure and we call it ‘liver cleanse.’ As stated by Jillian Michaels, liver cleanse not just helps you reduce the signs of aging, but also aid in weight loss and boosting immunity.
Here, she gives some extremely simply-to-follow liver cleanse tips that are discussed below:
- Avoiding Alcohol can be helpful for liver cleanse. Generally, alcohol consists of empty calories that affects the body’s ability to metabolize fat, slowing it over the time. Also, alcohol consumption affects the senses of a person, which can push them to order some more of unhealthy junk foods while drinking.
Alcohol consumption can inflict a lot of damage to the liver o and can cause premature aging. However, if a person isn’t able to completely give up on alcohol, he/she can limit their intake for the sake of their liver’s health.
- Stop smoking as the tobacco inside cigarettes or cigars not only harms the lungs and heart of a person, but it is also one of the major reasons why people develop signs of aging, such as wrinkles and sagging skin. It can change the color of the teeth by turning them yellow, and can also cause thinning of hair.
- Avoid fast foods or as Jillian refers to them – ‘frankenfoods.’ These foods contain harmful chemicals like trans fats, artificial sweeteners and even carcinogenic nitrites. These foods can harm the metabolism of a person and lead to excessive weight gain and obesity.
- Go for foods rich in vitamin B as these can help in the production of a hormone, known as serotonin, which can be helpful in reducing the stress, a leading cause of premature aging. Some of the foods that are rich in vitamin-B include eggs, poultry meat, beef, whitefish and shellfish. Additionally, a person can go for vitamin-B supplements to fulfill the body’s daily requirement of the vitamin.
- Milk thistle extract and Dandelion tea are herbal remedies that can be helpful in treating the harm inflicted to the body by environmental pollutants and alcohol. Milk thistle is effective in keeping the liver healthy while dandelion tea is an effective way to boost the metabolism.
These tips can be helpful for cleansing a person’s liver and help them look ageless, while maintaining their health and wellbeing.