How to Look Younger: 20 Amazing Anti Aging Tips
People who manage to look younger even at the later phases of life, do catch everyone’s eyes easily into the crowd. Although aging is an inevitable process and we can’t ever stop it. But have you ever tried to bother yourself to unveiling the secret behind it? Actually, it takes a lot to maintain the youthfulness for longer. Are you looking for some tips to look young? Then, here we are at your disposal. It’s a natural human instinct that we all want to look good. And out of this instinct, we keep trying different hairstyles, hair color, different eye shades, lip shades, nail paints, different attires to look younger. Though there’s nothing wrong to look aged naturally we don’t want to lose our youthfulness, the most precious part of life.
Here are 20 effective tips to look younger without any medication or taking expert’s suggestion.
- Include plenty of Vitamins and minerals in your diet: To look young, it’s important to keep the internal system nourished. Green vegetables and fruits are the good sources of natural vitamins and minerals and they are considered as miraculous anti aging superfoods. They regulate the natural metabolism and maintain body mechanism which leads to a better and healthy life.
- Drink as much water as you can: Drink plenty of water every day and allow your skin to get hydrated properly. Dehydrated skin causes wrinkles, fine lines so, it is essential to supply adequate water to your skin cells. Dehydration also affects hair shine. Water also turns out to be friendly if you are looking for weight loss.
- Less or no sugar consumption: Sugar, sweeteners, sugary beverages cause wrinkles and premature aging. If you were unaware of sugar and its side-effects, be cautious from now on. Sugar also induces obesity. So, avoid it as much as possible or take it in moderation.
- Moisturize your skin every day: Apart from water, atop application of moisturizer also nourishes skin cells. You must apply moisturizer regularly on your face, neck, hand and other open body parts. Don’t forget to use sunscreens on the face before going outside.
- Change your hairstyle often: Hairstyle can change your look. Try some trendy hairstyle, color your hair and keep them loose, these would certainly help you look younger in a way. If your complexion is brighter, try a blonde style with dark and light shades to highlight your hair.
- Eyebrow trimming: Trimmed and perfectly shaped eye-brow enhances face look and will definitely help you look younger.
- Warm eye makeup: Choose eye makeup in the shades of bronze, copper and cocoa. These colors will enhance the beauty of your eyes and also give a bright look. You can curl your lashes and use two coats of mascara to make them look extra dark and shinier. This will help.
- Get your eyes tested at regular intervals: Vision gets deteriorated with aging and causes dark patches and lines under eyes. So, it is essential to get your eyes tested at regular intervals. You can use contact lenses, even colored ones according to your choice and complexion, to avoid glasses.
- Choose brighter lipsticks of lighter shades: Dark color will make you look dull and older so, be wise before choosing your lip-shades. Go for brighter or glossy version of lighter colors to look trendy and younger.
- Stay slim, stay fit: Unnecessary fat will make you look older than your age. To regulate the excess fat and get a slimmer body, you must exercise regularly. Even simply cycling and walking are useful for better health.
- Remove make-up every night: Chemicals from the makeup products harm the skin cells so, remove it clearly every night when you go to sleep. Makeup also blocks skin pores and adsorbs pollutants. If you don’t remove the makeup, the pores will be exhausted and those pollutants will damage the healthy skin cells. This will lead to generating dark spots and pimples that make people look older.
- Whiten your teeth to look brighter: White and bright teeth are the keys to a pretty smile. Tea and coffee stains make them look dull and older too. Whiten your teeth to recover your younger look.
- Get the manicures and pedicures done when it’s required: This will make you feel fresh and clean about yourself. Manicure and pedicure at a regular interval will make your hands and feet look brighter and younger.
- Use soft fragrances: Soft and smooth fragrance will make you feel fresh whole day and a good aroma will keep you energetic. Choose your fragrance according to your personality.
- Use olive oil in foods: Olive oil contains omega-3 fatty acids and those are essentially good for health. Where other oils contain fats and they induce obesity, this particular oil supplies good fats to the system. Plus, it is easily digestible and nourishes skin cells as well.
- Have proper good night sleep every day: Good night sleep, at least for 8 hours is good for brain health. It helps to reduce stress level and makes you look fresh and of course younger. Eight hours of sleep actually has anti-aging effects, according to experts.
- More sex more youthfulness: Recently a study has proved that having sex thrice a week will make women look ten years younger than their age.
- Treat brown skin spots: Brown or dark skin spots make the skin look dull. So, it’s essential to remove the spots to regain the younger look.
- Try light colored dresses: Dark colors make you look thinner whereas, light bright color makes you look younger. But, day and night dress senses are different. So, wear your clothes according to time and place.
- Think positive, stay younger: A positive attitude is a key to stay young. If you think positive, it will definitely reflect through your face and body language. Try dealing everything with a broad smile on the face, even in hardships. It’s tough but not unachievable. It will make you feel younger and way more confident. And, finally feeling or looking young is a choice. So, be happy and spread your charm all around.