Detoxification is a very important process that helps us make our body fitter and healthier. It helps in cleansing our body from within and purifies the blood and other organs of our body. Detoxification makes the skin look younger and better and improves the quality of life.
There are various methods that can be used for the everyday detoxification of body. These methods can be helpful to regularly protect your body from harmful toxins that enter our body through various sources.
Everyday detox tips for weight loss and skin care:
- Drink enough water: Water is the most effective and easily available detoxicating agent. Water helps by flushing out all the harmful toxins from the body which reach kidneys and get excreted from there in the form of urine. Water is tasteless and has zero calories, so it serves as an excellent detoxification agent as well helps in weight loss.
If you are planning to go on a detox diet don’t forget to drink about 8-10 glasses of water every day, which is about 2 liters. You can make your water taste good by infusing it with certain fruits and vegetables.
- Shun fast food and Go for Fruits and Vegetables: All the fast food like burgers, pizzas, tacos etc. contain unsaturated and trans fats. Consumption of these foods results in the deposition of the fats in our body which leads to weight gain. Apart from weight gain, consumption of these foods on a regular basis results in accumulations of harmful toxins in our body. Making healthy choices when it comes to our diet really pays off by keeping you healthy, fit and glowing.
- Workout Hard and Sleep Well: You really need to give up on your messed up sleeping schedule and give your body 8-9 hours of rest every day. A sound night sleep and a healthy workout regime is the key to a healthy body. It also helps in fighting harmful toxins that enter your body throughout the day.
Also, when you work out, you sweat and it helps in expelling the harmful toxins out of your body via your skin pores. So, lately if you’ve been feeling any symptoms of toxicity in body, you should stop using your phone all night and start waking up early and go for long walks and run a little faster.
- Brush Your Body Everyday: Brushing your body regularly with a stiff bristled brush can be effective for skin detoxification. It might take 5 or 10 minutes of your everyday schedule, but you can invest 5-10 minutes of your day just for the sake of your skin as brushing improves our circulation and helps in the elimination of toxins from the upper layer of skin and helps in the regulation of hormone flow in the body.
- Go for Fasting: Fasting seems a very difficult task as we all love food but giving up on food for a few days in a month or two can be really helpful to help your body detox. Also, you don’t really need to give up on food entirely. You can drink liquids containing lemon and a bit of maple syrup. This fasting schedule helps you lose weight and gives you a natural skin glow.